Monday, August 24, 2015

Issue Nine is out!!!!!



Sorry for the delays folks, but circumstances and what not. Issue 9 is officially out for sale on the Kindle store. Also I need to make an announcement. The Valley is going on a short Hiatus after this issue. No this has nothing to do with sales and what have you, but rather that life has throw a lot at me while doing this comic and sometimes it feels as if I'm barely staying ahead of the deadlines. So in an effort to get ahead, and improve the story and art so that you the reader can have a better experience I will be taking some time to work on the next couple issues before I release them. The comic WILL return in January with Issue 10. Along the way I will make sure everyone of you is kept up to day with what is going on in regards to the comic's progress. I thank you all for your readership and hope to see you all stick around or return come January 1st 2016.

No comments :

Post a Comment