Friday, July 18, 2014

Comic News!

So after careful thought I've come to a decision about my comic.The last time I became burned out from doing it so often for so long. I started having more frequent mistakes, comics were late ALL the time. Eventually I took what was supposed to be a short break that turned into years and finally the original story was dropped altogether. To avoid such a fate this time around I have decided to run the comic for Six months ending it in December. Then return again next June, thus breaking the comic up into "Seasons".  This will give the readers something to look forward to as well as give me time to work on the entire 2nd season so that it can go off without a missed comic.

I'll plan to keep you up to date during the waiting period. What do you think of this?
Let me know.

1 comment :

  1. That'll work, keep us anticipating the next storyline as you recharge.

    It can obviously become draining with work, family life, and the pressure of us waiting for the Valley daily.

    ReplyDelete