Thursday, July 31, 2014

Question Time!

A few weeks ago I announced to you wonderful people that I would be taking a break after I did six months of the comic and then return in June of next year to do another six months. This way I could avoid being burned out like last time and you can enjoy the ride longer. Also I would posts updates and what nots about the upcoming year. So now I've been thinking that I'm already getting to the point where plot is going to start overpowering punchline. My question is how would my readers feel if the 2nd year started and the comic was in a format more like a comic book? Perhaps it could be a PDF. Free of charge still, but in comic form and you only get one issue a month. I think I could flesh out the stories more and still keep the lighthearted humor.

No comments :

Post a Comment